Yes, they certainly can. All of the features of Giftship work independently of each other, and you can turn any of them on or off at any time.
Articles in this section
- Does Giftship work with my current order fulfillment process?
- What if my customer is only shipping to one address?
- I don't need all of Giftship's features, can I turn some of them off?
- Can I make the Giftship checkout my default checkout?
- My Discount Code Box Isn't Appearing On Multiple Shipping Address Orders
- Giftship Automatically Canceled An Order
- Does Giftship work with the Shopify Buy button?
- Can I Stop Order Confirmations Going Out Per Shipping Address In A Multiple Shipping Order?
- How Can I View Orders by Delivery Date?
- Is there a way to offer Giftship only on certain products?