Social Count requires a few minutes of set up when installed into your Shopify store.
Once installed from the App store, you can enable and configure the app by going to Apps --> Social Count by Pix --> Edit Settings.
Getting Started: Step-by-step
1. Go to the Apps section in your Shopify dashboard.
2. Go into the Social Count by Pix App
3. Choose your Icon type and Count position.
4. Upload your own social media badge image files. This is optional. To use the default badges, skip to step 5.
5. Choose where on your page you would like to display your icons.
6. Link your social media accounts.
7. Insert code snippet to put your social media badges in a custom location (optional)